10 ideas to stimulate the creation of a company vision statement
1) What are the company's objectives - e.g. quality, cost, customer service?
2) What special skills and expertise does the company bring to the marketplace?
3) What opportunities does the company have that are not being fully utilised?
4) What could creating a vision do for the company?
5) Where do you want the company to be in 5 years?
6) What would you do if you had unlimited time and resources?
7) What do you need more of or less of?
8) If immediate survival was the issue, what would you do right now?
9) What themes run right through the business that you want to eliminate, maintain and enhance?
10) What do you want the company to be remembered for?