1) Keep alert or you may miss the boat.
2) It may be comforting to remember that everyone is in the same boat.
3) Plan ahead - it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
4) Just because you have never done something before does not make it wrong.
5) Don't listen to critics - do what you know you have to do.
6) Build on the high ground.
7) Travel in pairs - take someone with you, preferably the boss (there weren't places for many animals on board).
8) Speed isn't everything - the snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9) When everything seems to be going wrong, take it easy, float a while and then try again.
10) Take the best advise available but don't forget in the end you will have to do the work.